Serves 4 462 cal./serving
- 14 oz. (400g) pork, thinly sliced
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. mirin(or..1 Tbsp. sake + 1 tsp. sugar)
- 1 knob freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- vegetable oil
- cabbage leaves, diced
- Spread out all the pork slices, one on top of another.(Marinating 2 slices of meat staked together makes for a more balanced flavoring)
- In a bowl, make sauce by combining soy sauce, mirin, grated ginger and sesame oil.
- Marinate pork in sauce for about 10 minutes.
- Cut onion into slivers.
- Saute pork over medium heat on one side, add onions and saute together until pork separates and both sides are lightly browned.
- Serve with diced cabbage.