(Serves 4) 128 Cal. per serving
2 cakes tofu, 10 oz. (285g)
- 2 rounded Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1-1/2 inches(4cm) fresh ginger, grated
- 1 rounded Tbsp. loose bonito flakes(hana-katsuo)
- 3-4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Prepare condiments in advance.
- Cut tofu in half and dunk into boiling water for 5 seconds, then immediately place into a large bowl of ice water.
- Drain tofu and place 1 piece each in 4 individual bowls. Top with a small mound of grated ginger, chopped green onion, and pour a little soy sauce over the top and serve.